Skip to the content
GUIDELINES TO CLUBS
CLUB MEMBERS AND CLUB CHAMPIONSHIPS
- Hockey clubs should be registered with concerned District Hockey unit of Kerala Hockey.
- The aims and objectives of all clubs registered with the District unit shall to promote the Game of hockey in their own region.
- A club registered with the one District unit cannot be a registered member of another District unit.
- It is mandatory for registered Hockey Clubs to participate in the District Hockey Championships atleast in any one of the age categories conducted by District Hockey Unit every year.
- A registered club can only participate in open Hockey Tournaments conducted under the auspice of Kerala Hockey in the State.
- If any club participate in unauthorized Hockey Tournament, the Club and players will be suspended from participating in all authorized Hockey activities as recommended by Ethics and disciplinary committee of Kerala Hockey.
- Any anti disciplinary action occurs from any clubs/ players shall invite disciplinary action from Kerala Hockey.
- All registered clubs are permitted to participate in 11’s and 5’s Hockey tournaments conducted by authorized clubs/organizations permitted by Kerala Hockey.
- If any club willing to conduct a State level 11’s or 5’s tournament, the club should request the same to their District unit and the District unit will request this to Kerala Hockey and procure sanction. This should be done atleast one month before the scheduled date of tournament.
- Kerala Hockey will assign Technical officials for conducting all official Tournaments.
- TA/DA to these officials should be paid as per norms of Kerala Hockey (Minimum amount/day Rs 600/-).
- A Registration fee of Rs 1000/ should be paid to District unit of Kerala Hockey by the clubs for conducting the Tournament.
- Those who are undergoing disciplinary action from Kerala Hockey are not permitted to participate as Players/Technical Officials/Office bearers in any official Tournaments.
- Any breach of guidelines by any club/ player shall invite the disciplinary action from Kerala Hockey.